The Classic Collection of Beard Oil by Victorian Grooming Co. features a proprietary blend of three all-natural base oils. Handcrafted with Canadian spirit and the desire to find an all-natural solution to keeping your beard looking, feeling and smelling amazing.
Our blend of Virgin Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E come together to give you all the benefits you deserve from a premium beard oil including:
- relief of dry, itchy skin and beardruff
- promoting growth and thicken beard hair
- giving your beard a subtle, non-greasy sheen
- a blend of lighter oils that weigh your beard down
Victorian Grooming Co. beard oils come in cobalt blue glass bottles to prevent light from turning the oil rancid. With the use of a glass dropper, you can rest assured that you'll use the perfect amount of beard oil every time.
Best results if applied after a warm shower. Lightly towel dry your beard. Using the dropper, warm the oil by putting a few drops in your palm and rub your hands together. Starting at the skin, work through your beard from the roots to the ends. Massage thoroughly. For best results, follow up by brushing your beard, allowing the oils to be absorbed more evenly, as well as exfoliating and moisturizing the skin.
Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Essential Oil or Fragrance, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)
- Virgin Coconut Oil is a wonderful, natural oil which is beneficial whether you suffer from dry, itchy skin or beard dandruff or just want to add an elegant shine - all without your beard looking greasy. Virgin Coconut Oil is highly hydrating and is known to help those with eczema.
- Jojoba Oil is another amazing oil that closest resembles the oil your skin naturally produces. When you have the amazing beard that you do, those natural oils (sebum) struggle to secrete which is where the Jojoba Oil comes in. Not only that, but Jojoba Oil has a plethora of vitamins and minerals - including Vitamin E - which help to keep your hair and skin looking and feeling it's best.
- Sweet Almond Oil, much like Jojoba Oil, is rich in vitamins. It also contains high levels of omega-6 fatty acids which are extremely beneficial in strengthening hair from the roots and keeping the skin supple and fresh. Sweet Almond Oil also has anti-inflammatory properties which keep the skin that's hidden under your beard free of blemishes.
- Vitamin E Oil doesn't only help in preventing itchiness and beardruff, but it also acts as a natural preservative for the whole blend.